CRM Students Career Opportunities
As a rapidly expanding business, CRM often requires ambitious and talented individuals to join us within our various business divisions, for numerous locations throughout the UK.
CRM will always welcome applications from suitable candidates who can demonstrate that they possess the drive and motivation to succeed within a fast-moving organisation.
With a tailored personal development and training plan, CRM will ensure you achieve your potential, thus enabling your success to become CRM's success.
Benefits of working for CRM include:
At CRM Students, we understand that people are the centre of our success, which is why we are always looking at ways to recognise, reward and enhance your contribution for working with us.
Our benefits can vary depending on your length of service, but at the very least, you can expect:
Career & Training Progression
We have a proven history of promoting within, supporting all staff with not only their career aspirations, but their training aspirations. Many have taken on further distance learning, or distance courses which have enhanced their self-esteem and careers along the way.
All of our staff are integral to building communities for our students but they also support each other on a daily basis. Successful teamwork is why CRM Students is the growing success that it is.
- Competitive salaries
- Annual salary review
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Work Place Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme (Salary Sacrifice)
- 20 days of annual leave, increasing up to 25 days with length of service
- Exclusive benefit discount scheme for employees (offering significant discounts on high street shops and purchases)
Why wouldn't you join us?
- Maintenance Operative - Bangor - Full Time - NEW
- Accommodation Manager - Birmingham (2 sites) - Full Time
- Maintenance Operative - Bristol - Part Time
- Accommodation Manager - Bristol - Part Time
- Administrative Assistant - Cambridge - Part Time
- Maintenance Operatives - Canterbury - Full Time and Part Time
- Maintenance Operative - Canterbury - Full Time
- Assistant Accommodation Manager - Canterbury - Full Time
- Assistant Accommodation Manager - Cardiff- Full Time - NEW
- Maintenance Operatives - Cardiff - Full Time
- Maintenance Operatives - Cardiff - Part Time
- Assistant Accommodation Manager - Edinburgh - Full Time - NEW
- Maintenance Operative - Kingston-upon-Thames (2 sites) - Full Time
- Assistant Accommodation Manager- Kingston-upon-Thames - Full Time
- Assistant Accommodation Manager - Leicester - Full Time
- Front of House Co-ordinator - London - Part Time - NEW
- Maintenance Operative - London - Part Time
- Pure Stay Co-ordinator - London - Part Time - FTC
- Accommodation Manager - FTC - Luton - Full Time
- Assistant Accommodation Manager- Newcastle - Full Time
- Maintenance Operative - Newcastle - Part Time
- Assistant Accommodation Manager- Nottingham - Full Time
- Maintenance Operative - Plymouth - Part Time
- Maintenance Operative - Preston - Part Time - NEW
- Cleaner - Preston - Part Time
- Assistant Accommodation Manager - Reading - Full Time - NEW
- Head of Operations - Regional - Full Time
- Receptionist - Wembley - Full Time - NEW
- Maintenance Operative - Wembley - Full Time
Once your application is reviewed and it is determined that you are qualified for the position, our HR team will contact you directly to set up interviews. Once all candidates are interviewed and a decision is made, those candidates that are interviewed will be given the appropriate response.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to rramsamy@ crm-students.com
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
We do not accept unsolicited emails, phone calls or applications from recruitment agencies and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s. CRM have a PSL in place and this is not due for review in 2017.