After London, Birmingham is England’s largest city. It has been renovated and restored in recent years, with an abundance of new squares, shopping malls and bright modern buildings.
Birmingham has the UK's largest student population outside of London, with some 65,000 students at its three universities. Birmingham is a cosmopolitan city with a lively student culture and a fantastically diverse cultural scene, bringing life and vibrancy to the city.
we're the largest
company in the UK.
Your student years should be some of your most exciting and memorable. Where you live can make a big difference. At CRM Students we offer a range of student accommodation, from studios and apartments to halls and houses, in cities up and down the UK – from London to Birmingham to Edinburgh. Student accommodation that offers you a place to live, study and relax – a place you can call home. Take a look at our locations to find out more.
Stylish student accommodation in Birmingham
- Rents inclusive of all utilities
- Mixture of standard, en-suite and studio rooms
- High speed broadband
- FREE TV license provided for Studios and Communal areas
- LCD TV provided in studios and communal areas
- Great location - short distance to Edgbaston Campus
- On site laundry
- Secure bike storage
- Excellent links to Harborne and Birmingham City Centre
Victorian Town House Student Accommodation in Birmingham
- High speed broadband in communal areas
- Free content insurance
- Key fob entry system
- On-site management
- Secure bike store
- Laundry room
- Communal outside area
- Car parking available on site
- Easy access to City Centre, Chinese Quarter, Transport and Birmingham International Airport