FREE fast speed broadband and minimum 10Mb Wi-Fi
TV & TV Licence
Free TV including TV licence are provided in all studios
Register to receive email updates about room availability and special offers.
Prices & Booking
About the accommodation
- Management office on site
- Secure bike storage
- On-site Laundry
- Swiped card door entry system
- Communal area at the ground floor
- Dual entrance door with access control
- Carpet flooring
- Swipe card entrance door
- Wi-Fi Broadband Connection
- Minimum 10 Mbps broadband
- Central heating
- 3/4 bed with integrated storage
- Desk and chair
- Waste bin
- Pin board
En suite bathroom provided with:
- Bath with mixer, rail and rain hand shower
- Wash basin with mixer tap
- Extractor vent
- Wall mirror
Fitted Kitchen in studios provided with:
- 2 ring electric hob
- Ceiling mounted extractor vent
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Wall hung TV + TV license
- Fire heat/ smoke detectors and extinguisher
- Can I pay my booking fee over the phone?
If you're having problems booking online please contact the accommodation team and we can try to assist you, if needed they’ll take your payment over the phone, securing your reservation.
- Do I need to have a UK-based guarantor?
You only need to provide a UK-based guarantor if you wish to pay your rent in three instalments. You do not need to provide a guarantor if you’re paying the full annual rent in advance.
- Can I choose who I live with?
We are more than happy to accommodate groups as well as individuals. Where you’re not booking in a group, we understand your flat mates will be key to your experience so when you book as an individual, we will ask you a series of questions to help us to match you with the perfect flatmates.
- Can I live with my friends?
Yes, you can share a flat, you need to let us know who you’re planning to live with. Provided we have the availability at the time of your booking, there shouldn’t be a problem. If you're looking to share a studio with a friend or partner you will have to book together. Please contact the site for further information on whether they allow dual occupancy as not all of our sites allow this. Some of our sites only allow dual occupancy in larger rooms.
- Do I have to pay council tax?
Students do not have to pay Council Tax, but you must inform the council that your are a student & apply for exemption as this does not automatically happen. It is the responsibility of every student to apply for exemption, your University/College or accommodation provider cannot do this for you, though we can help you!
- Is there an age limit for booking with CRM Students?
We only accept bookings if you are over 18. This is due to the legally binding tenancy agreement that every tenant is required to sign when living at with CRM Students. We also can only accept people in full time education.
CRM have arranged some contents insurance for you with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider. This cover does not protect laptops and phones or other items when you are outside your room. It is important for you to check this cover, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.
Enter CRM in the Accommodation Provider search at endsleigh.co.uk/reviewcover to check your policy details.
Visit the review cover link to:
Check what is covered.
- Check key exclusions and limitations.
- Check your policy excess.
- Check how to make a claim.
- Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables.
It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for, as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.