Prices & Booking
Living at Clifton and Stewart House
Clifton & Stewart House is just across Kelvingrove Park and a 12 minute walk from the University of Glasgow, the University Sports Club and Student Union and Glasgow School of Art.
Clifton & Stewart House is close to all that the West End of Glasgow has to offer: shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars and is just minutes from the City centre.
Clifton and Stewart House are just across from Kelvingrove park. On sunny days take your books across the road to Kelvingrove Park and study in the fresh air or just wander around the park enjoying the views and chilling out.
- 30Mb Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Unrivalled communal & social spaces
- Project study room
- On-site gym
- Games room
- Cinema room
- Outdoor courtyard with Wi-Fi
- Communal areas designed by BoConcept
- En suite rooms and studios available
- Cluster kitchen - fitted kitchen provided with oven and microwave
- Studio kitchen - fitted kitchen provided with combinatoin microwave
- TVs in clusters flat, provided with TV license
- Internal lifts
- Outdoor courtyard social space
- On-site laundry
- Secure bike storage
- On-site management team
- Secure access
- Night concierge
1. Can I pay my booking fee over the phone?
If you're having problems booking online please contact the accommodation team and we can try to assist you, if needed they’ll take your payment over the phone, securing your reservation.
2. Do I need to have a UK-based guarantor?
You only need to provide a UK-based guarantor if you wish to pay your rent in three instalments. You do not need to provide a guarantor if you’re paying the full annual rent in advance.
3. Can I choose who I live with?
We are more than happy to accommodate groups as well as individuals. Where you’re not booking in a group, we understand your flat mates will be key to your experience so when you book as an individual, we will ask you a series of questions to help us to match you with the perfect flatmates.
4. Can I live with my friends?
Yes you can share a flat, you need to let us know who you’re planning to live with. Provided we have the availability at the time of your booking, there shouldn’t be a problem. If you're looking to share a studio with a friend or partner you will have to book together. Please contact the site for further information on whether they allow dual occupancy as not all of our sites allow this. Some of our sites only allow dual occupancy in larger rooms.
5. Do I have to pay council tax?
Students do not have to pay Council Tax, but you must inform the council that your are a student & apply for exemption as this does not automatically happen. It is the responsibility of every student to apply for exemption, your University/College or accommodation provider cannot do this for you, though we can help you!
6. Is there an age limit for booking with CRM students?
We only accept bookings if you are over 18. This is due to the legally binding tenancy agreement that every tenant is required to sign when living at with CRM Students. We also can only accept people in full time education.
CRM have arranged some contents insurance for you with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider. This cover does not protect laptops and phones or other items when you are outside your room. It is important for you to check this cover, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.
Enter CRM in the Accommodation Provider search at endsleigh.co.uk/reviewcover to check your policy details.
Visit the review cover link to:
Check what is covered.
- Check key exclusions and limitations.
- Check your policy excess.
- Check how to make a claim.
- Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables.
It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for, as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.