REQUEST A FLYER!
Want more information about living at Russell View? Request more information using our online form.
Free bus pass
FREE bus pass for those studying at Clifton campus or the University of Nottingham.
Prices & Booking
About the accommodation
- Secure site with electronic entry and CCTV
- On-site maintenance
- On-site management team
- Large common room with communal games, TV with Nintendo Wii and vending machines
- On-site laundry
- All utilities and 50Mb internet included in the rent
- Private bedroom and bathroom with a shared kitchen and living area, including a TV and TV license in the living area
- 3/4 size double bed with under-bed storage, desk and chair as well as wardrobe chest of draws and mirror
- Kitchen comprises of a 4-ring hob and oven, as well as microwave oven and fridge/freezer unit
- Self contained room with private bedroom with double bed (small double in classic and large studio rooms), bathroom and kitchenette
- Room contains your own personal flat screen TV with a TV license, plus desk and desk chair
- Plenty of under bed storage, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and mirror
- Kitchenette includes a two ring hob, micro-oven and fridge with freezer compartment
• How much is the booking fee and what happens to it?
There is a £250 booking fee. When your tenancy commences, the booking fee will convert into a refundable damage deposit. All deposits are registered with TDS which is a government accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme provider. At the end of your tenancy a final inspection of your room will be carried out prior to your move out and if any deductions are required they will be discussed with you at this point. Assuming the room and its belongings are in the same condition as when you moved and you have provided your bank details within our Portal you will get your deposit back within 10 working days. If you cancel your room booking within 14 days of your Accommodation Offer then you will be entitled to a full refund. After 14 days, the booking fee is non-refundable. Please refer to our cancellation policy for full terms and conditions www.crm-students.com/about-payment/tcs/
• Can I pay my booking fee over the phone?
If you're having problems booking online please contact the accommodation team and we can try to assist you, if needed they’ll take your payment over the phone, securing your reservation.
• Do I need to have a UK-based guarantor?
You only need to provide a UK-based guarantor if you wish to pay your rent in three instalments. You do not need to provide a guarantor if you’re paying the full annual rent in advance.
• Can I choose who I live with?
We are more than happy to accommodate groups as well as individuals. Where you’re not booking in a group, we understand your flat mates will be key to your experience so when you book as an individual, we will ask you a series of questions to help us to match you with the perfect flatmates.
• Can I live with my friends?
Yes, you can share a flat, you need to let us know who you’re planning to live with. Provided we have the availability at the time of your booking, there shouldn’t be a problem. If you're looking to share a studio with a friend or partner you will have to book together. Please contact the site for further information on whether they allow dual occupancy as not all of our sites allow this. Some of our sites only allow dual occupancy in larger rooms.
• Do I have to pay council tax?
Students do not have to pay Council Tax, but you must inform the council that your are a student and apply for exemption as this does not automatically happen. It is the responsibility of every student to apply for exemption, your University/College or accommodation provider cannot do this for you, though we can help you!
• Is there an age limit for booking with CRM Students?
We only accept bookings if you are over 18. This is due to the legally binding tenancy agreement that every tenant is required to sign when living at with CRM Students. We also can only accept people in full time education.
CRM have arranged some contents insurance for you with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider. This cover does not protect laptops and phones or other items when you are outside your room, including bicycles. It is important for you to check this cover, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.
Enter CRM in the Accommodation Provider search at endsleigh.co.uk/reviewcover to check your policy details.
Visit the review cover link to:
Check what is covered.
- Check key exclusions and limitations.
- Check your policy excess.
- Check how to make a claim.
- Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables.
It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for, as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.
Living at Russell View
Whilst living at Russell View, you will never be far from a great experience to share with friends and create memories for life. We are a 15 minute walk into the city centre which is bustling with pubs, bars, nightclubs, restaurants and retail outlets.
Nottingham’s Market Square plays host to many events throughout the year, including the Christmas Market during December and Nottingham Beach during the summer. As a central point in the city, the Market Square reflects the great underlying culture that Nottingham has to offer.
Nottingham’s Corner House is a fantastic place to meet with friends during the day or night. Within the site, there are many restaurants with great menu’s including Saltwater, Slug & Lettuce and Turtle Bay. It also has a cinema complex over 2 floors, an indoor crazy golf course, and casino if you are feeling lucky!
Other attractions within Nottingham City Centre include the Motorpoint Arena, which holds all major tours including music acts, comedians and TV shows. You will never be short of things to do within Nottingham, and with Russell View being located only a five minute walk away from the closest tram stop, getting into the city centre couldn’t be easier!
Local Hot Spots
Russell View is ideally located next to the city centre. There are many great bars, pubs and local interests on the door step. Below is a sample of the great entertainment that Nottingham has to offer:
- Annie’s Burger Shack - Restaurant (5 Broadway,Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 1PR)
- "Famous homemade authentic American burgers which are very popular in the City Centre. Booking in advance is a must, it’s that popular!."
- Corner House - (Forman Street, The Corner House, Nottingham, NG1 4DB)
- "50% off food on a Monday. Part of the bustling Corner house complex which has a cinema complex, indoor golf and lots of other bars/restaurants (and casino)."
- The Gym Nottingham - Gym (14 Trinity Square, Nottingham, NG1 4AF)
- "The Gym is open 24 hours a day with student discounts available it’s popular with the student community mainly due to the flexibility of payments and opening”
- Victoria Shopping Centre – (222 Victoria Centre, Nottingham NG1 3QN)
- “Home to high street shops, large department stores and popular restaurants. The Victoria Shopping Centre will suit all of your shopping needs!
- Ocean Nightclub – (Greyfriar Gate, Nottingham NG1 7EF)
- “Whether you are going to be studying at Nottingham Trent University or the University of Nottingham, Ocean Nightclub holds a night each week for both”