Student Accommodation in Bangor
Located at the foot of Snowdonia, Bangor is a thriving university city in North West Wales. People from across the globe go to Bangor to live and study which results in a unique mix of Welsh heritage and cosmopolitan culture. From the Pontio iconic theatre to Penryhn Castle, you can get your fix of history and entertainment in Bangor.
Home to the second longest pier in Wales, Garth Pier provides 1,500 feet of Grade II listed structure, and with a 5 star TripAdvisor rated cafe, the Whistle-stop, the pier is definitely a must visit when in Bangor. With Bangor University, rated Gold in Teaching Excellence, and winner of ‘best clubs and society’s’, Bangor is sure to provide a uniquely fantastic university experience.
All Bangor Properties
Top 5 things to do in Bangor
1. Snowdonia – Located just a stone’s throw away from the incredible Snowdonia National Park
2. Pontio Theatre – an iconic theatre that provides productions, music, film, circus and dance
3. Penryhn Castle (National Trust) – get your fix of historic culture
4. Garth Pier – this Grade II listed structure stands at 1,500 feet in length and is the second longest pier in Wales
5. Zip World at Penryhn Quarry – adrenaline junkies will love this 500ft zip line, panoramic views that go on for miles