University of Leeds
Student Accommodation in Leeds
The historical metropolitan city of Leeds is the largest in West Yorkshire and is often regarded as the unofficial capital of Yorkshire. Famed for its culture, food, and nightlife, the city has something to offer everyone’s taste. Spend a day watching Leeds United at Elland Road or Leeds Rhinos at the Emerald Headingley Stadium.
Check out some of the city’s renowned galleries and exhibitions before sampling one of the many cocktail bars and bustling pubs. If you need a break from the bustling city why not visit the sprawling parks, historic estates, and the beauty of the Dales.
Top 5 things to do in Leeds
- Visit one of Leeds many shopping arcades – Shop till you drop
- Take a walk along the waterfront and see the amazing street art
- Visit Leeds art gallery full of modern and contemporary British art
- Book to see a game at Elland Road – what a score!
- Grab some food from the street food stalls at Trinity Kitchen